Active Ingredients (in each tablet):
Aspirin (NSAID*) 500 mg
Buffered with Magnesium Oxide 75 mg
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pain associated with:
- Tension Headaches
- Sinus Headaches
- Stress Headaches
- Menstrual Headaches
Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 6 hours, but not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a physician. For children under 12 years of age - consult a physician.
Store at room temperature. Read all product information, including warnings before using.
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's Syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include hives, asthma (wheezing), facial swelling, shock, rash, skin reddening, and blisters.
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause sever stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the user
- has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs
- takes more or for a longer time than directed
- is age 60 or older
- has 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to user
- user has history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- user has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- user takes a diuretic
- user has not been drinking fluids
- user has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
- user has asthma
- user has magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- user experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- feels faint
- vomits blood
- has bloody or black stools
- has stomach pain that does not get better